Friday, May 3, 2013

Summer unfun

It's summer. I'm so bored. It's so hot. I want to have fun, of whatever sort it could be(eat, shop, stroll, travel, etc.)! I have bought two magazines just for this month, and I've not even ready any of them fully.

I'm glad I have summer school. Without it, I could have been suffocated with summer loneliness. Speaking of, midterm examinations is on Monday. Haven't studied that much, but passed my eyes over so much already. I stopped due to head ache. The heat's scorching. The heat's suffocating. Every time I wake up, my head aches. uggh

I think some of the things which would cheer me up today are:

1. money (lots of this)
2. halo - halo
3. pizza
4. spicy siomai
5. ice cream
6. shopping spree
7. grocery spree
8. the beach
9. new books

No comments:

Post a Comment