Monday, May 6, 2013

Sunshine today

Every once in a while in our lives, we have to feel the pain of letting things go. Sometimes it's even the hardest part of our lives. That feeling. It's when you've come to that routine and suddenly, just suddenly it wouldn't be the same way again.

Just this morning, I saw my ex with his new girlfriend. Of course, it hurts. Why wouldn't it be? What's even more painful is that I saw him smile at her. She has made him happy the way I wasn't able to. It hurts so bad.
The pain of regrets and longing rushed in like a tsunami.

If I will continue to think about it, nothing good will happen to me. But if I think positively, if I look at the sunshine, and do the things that will do good to me, then things will get better.

After the incident, I've decided to think more about the things that matter. To see the brighter side of things. To help myself out of all the pains of moving on. If looking back will give me pain, then I just have to avoid it. And then it's a brighter day.

No comments:

Post a Comment